2017 Call for Speakers
We are in boss mode prepping for our second Boss Lady Retreat on August 26 & 27 in New Smyrna Beach and are looking for inspiring speakers!
This year’s retreat will focus on building a personal and professional brand that stands out from the crowd, what it takes to be a trail blazer and inspiring stories from female entrepreneurs who did things their way. We are looking for a mix of local women from our community as well as female entrepreneurs throughout the country.
Our speakers are highly involved in the creating the best retreat experience by connecting with attendees from start to finish.
An ideal speaker:
- Has experience speaking in front of groups of 50-100
- Has a desire to help other female entrepreneurs learn and grow
- Is able to meet presenter deadlines
- Is willing to share real-world advice and her own struggles with other business women
- Has created an original and innovative brand, product or creative offering
- Will attend the entire retreat and actively engage with attendees
What you get:
Speakers will receive a waived conference fee, private room, access to VIP events and all meals and drinks. Travel expenses and additional fees are not included. Speakers will have access to interactive workshops and networking events and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships in an intimate setting.
All applications must be submitted by March 20, 2017.